Thursday, November 18, 2010

Presidency?

Lately I've been thinking of running for the Circle K president for Long Beach.

What is Circle K?

Circle K is a college community service organization under the Kiwanis Family.

LBSU Circle K site:


I really want to do it, as long as my heart is in it, is that all that matters?

If I end up running for it, and I do win, then my time will be split even more between: School, Circle K, Film, Girlfriend.

It's difficult as is, I've never been one to...prioritize, sadly enough, yes, I'm a shameful Asian.

I really do care for Circle K, I want to help others, I mean I have until January / February to decide if I actually want to run, but I need to make a name for myself so that I can gain votes from the members.

Maybe the question isn't do the members trust me to be a good president, rather, do I trust myself ot be a good president...

My biggest fear is failure, letting down everyone around me, seeing that they're upset or annoyed at me. I've done it before, I'm afraid I'll do it again. Hopefully I've grown a bit more to understand the difference leadership and friendship

Professionalism vs Personal Lives...[a topic for another day]

No comments:

Post a Comment