Sunday, November 28, 2010

Last post.

Welcome to my (most likely) last post.
I'd like to wrap things up by saying how good it's been to be able to be able to post my thoughts on random things. Hence the name, random thoughts.

But over the course of all of my posts, I've come to realize that I'm always maturing. With this last post I feel like I've only jumped into the deep end.

This past week (Thanksgiving break) hasn't been that great, possibly one of the best and worst Thanksgiving breaks.

On the up side, I've finally for once, been able to seriously discuss an issue to my mom and my family. Unfortunately that was short lived, for the topic during Thanksgiving changed quickly.

I just felt that it was a step forward into actually being able to TALK to my mom, rather than me saying something and her just plain ignoring it.

I was able to spend some good quality time with my relatives, sort of.

I've learned who my true friends are through tough times.


On the other side, one of my dogs was killed on Tuesday. She ran out of the house, as she ran across the street, a car was approaching. One could probably guess what had happened. I've had her since 5th grade, even then she was already about a year old.

Things have definitely changed over the past few days. I feel that the joy has been sucked out of my life now.

I've had her for so many years, and so used to her being in the house that it'll be hard for me to live in this house...

Remember how I said that I couldn't move away from this house that I live in?
Previous post:

Now I feel that I need to move, living in this house only brings painful memories.


Here's a post off of my tumblr:

Hopefully you guys are willing to follow me since I'm not likely to be posting on this blog:

Thanks, and best wishes to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment